You are here
What we do
- Lobby Members of Provincial Parliament (MPPs), including key government ministers.
- Consult with government staff.
- Bring media attention to disability and poverty.
- Organize public events, local demonstrations and actions.
- Build networks between other groups and organizations to push for disability rights.
- Gather statistics and document the experiences of people on ODSP to push for improvements to ODSP.
- Provide information and materials on disability rights and the ODSP program.
- Provide referrals for low-income people who want to appeal ODSP decisions or make a complaint regarding ODSP to the provincial Ombudsman.
- Encourage ODSP recipients and agencies to form ODSP support groups in their communities to provide practical support to people with disabilities on ODSP.